Out There
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High scores

+3
lordfiSh
ReSpir3
JennyWeb
7 posters

Go down

High scores  Empty High scores

Post by JennyWeb Sun 16 Mar - 7:25

I encountered an annoying issue with the leaderboard today (posted about that in bug reports), but it made me wonder what are the highest scores that everyone is achieving?

I managed 61780 on my run through to get back home today.

I also finished the blue ending today (having done green some time ago), so I guess I will now focus on unlocking the last 7 achievements for exploration (oh, and for building the Ansible, which I thought I already did once...).

JennyWeb

Back to top Go down

High scores  Empty My high score..

Post by ReSpir3 Wed 19 Mar - 21:24

I'm about a Green Ending. And "judges" are so boaring, even if he's scaring.. Really disappointed because that ended the game at 45 000 and i wished I could continue............

ReSpir3

Back to top Go down

High scores  Empty Re: High scores

Post by lordfiSh Wed 19 Mar - 21:36

then why take the easy way out and fly to the green one in the first place? Very Happy
this is game that you play agian and again ^^

Yes, High Scores are bugged - took several wormholes, but no count at the Statsscreen

lordfiSh

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasmusern Thu 3 Apr - 7:21

High scores  Screenshot_2014_04_03_00_01_52
Score: 86862

Rasmusern

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Logan Mon 7 Apr - 16:00

got over 100k Very Happy  High scores  Bhuvqj11
Dr.Logan
Dr.Logan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrjspeed Tue 8 Apr - 1:50

It's a shame, are those scores from Android? I have iOS. Got a banging ship, visited like every system. Used about 14 Omegas creating black holes and jumping systems, went to red and then green and odd home ending. Learned all techs, met so many races that it stopped counting after 5 for some reason. Only 56,000. I wonder what could get me a higher score?

I notice on my screen shot I have 8 categories and 8 numbers, but on all these 60k plus screenshots I see 9 numbers? Wtf?

Mrjspeed

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelP Thu 17 Apr - 16:24

We improved the scoring system in the last Android update. It will be available on iOS in the soon to be released next update along with new leaderboards for both platforms.

MichaelP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum