Out There
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

add texts ; don't make it more easy.

5 posters

Go down

add texts ; don't make it more easy. Empty add texts ; don't make it more easy.

Post by alexandre_II Tue 25 Mar - 7:59

you could use the patches to add new texts regulary, just to avoid their repetitions. The texts database will increase in time. You can also asks customers to write some, and make it a contest. (for techies also)

I start to be able to guess the alien speech just because of the word segmentation : 4 or 3 words of the last sentence helps to say yes or no. you could randomise the sentence order or the segmentation.

Please resist to the complain ofpeople who died with a great ship. Frustration is the opposite side of the achievement feeling. I think you are the first in google play because you let the frustration in.

alexandre_II

Back to top Go down

add texts ; don't make it more easy. Empty Re: add texts ; don't make it more easy.

Post by Khelarald Sun 20 Apr - 23:41

This man speaks the truth.
Very good suggestions, +1.

Khelarald

Back to top Go down

add texts ; don't make it more easy. Empty Re: add texts ; don't make it more easy.

Post by Xenomorph Sun 11 May - 0:42

I really like the text idea. The best parts of the game for me are the text based multiple choices. I do think some aspects of the game need to be tempered down though. Such as forgetting starter tech.
Xenomorph
Xenomorph

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelP Sat 24 May - 15:20

There are plans to add new text adventures.
If you start to guess what the aliens are saying, it means that you are an experienced player and you deserve it. No plans to change this.
Vital techs are going to be un-delatable in the next update.

MichaelP

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalorag Sun 8 Jun - 0:16

Furst - this game s**k bols somtimes, and I love it!Thats just life. Altho, on the caramel planet I had omega, fuel endet and "game over"... thats just ilogical! I'm the "play it safe" gamer, I was a nervis reck at a point, but that just poold me in so hard. Will recomend!
Oh, 1 more thing, sorry to say this, the game play is Thor's Hammer awsomm, but... I'm also an artist,digital(and coventional) painter, and I culd make mach beder art, and I have low opinion of myself, soo... yea.I know its part of the overall stile, but, comon, I can reinvent half of the game in a day, or a week, haha, I know its hard, I'm not trolling :Dsend me a mail or skype me at: kalorag if You want to see som of my work! Or dont, and regret it forevar. Sorry for bad english btw, and bb Smile

Kalorag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down