Bug ressources

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bug ressources

Post by losfifou on Thu 22 Jan - 13:00

Bonjour,
Tout à l'heure j'ai cahrgé ma partie et il y avait un petit bug au niveau des resources dans mon vaisseau. Plusieurs types de resources étaient empilée. Ainsi j'avais par exemple mon fer et mon hydrogène l'un sur l'autre. En tout j'avais 3 tas de deux types de ressources.

losfifou

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bug ressources

Post by geff on Wed 28 Jan - 0:17

Bonjour, vous aviez le vaisseau nomad (celui de base) ou un autre type de vaisseau?

geff

Posts : 68
Join date : 2015-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bug ressources

Post by losfifou on Wed 28 Jan - 0:21

J'avais le vaisseau de base

losfifou

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bug ressources

Post by flap on Fri 30 Jan - 22:59

j'ai eu le même probleme :
je venais de changer de vaisseau mais suite a un bug (enfin je crois : je ne pouvais pas construire de plieur alors que j'avais tous les éléments dans mon nouveau vaisseau), j'ai quitté le jeu. quand je l'ai rechargé, j'étais de retour dans mon vaisseau d'origine, tout l'équipement que j'avais détruit intact, et mes ressources entassées.

flap

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bug ressources

Post by geff on Sat 31 Jan - 0:12

Il faut savoir que le point de sauvegarde se fait à l'entrée dans un système. Toutes les actions du joueur entreprises dans le système ne seront pas sauvegardées. Cependant les caractéristiques du système restent les mêmes.

geff

Posts : 68
Join date : 2015-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bug ressources

Post by flap on Sun 1 Feb - 12:43

geff wrote:Il faut savoir que le point de sauvegarde se fait à l'entrée dans un système. Toutes les actions du joueur entreprises dans le système ne seront pas sauvegardées. Cependant les caractéristiques du système restent les mêmes.
Ok. Mais en tout cas plusieurs ressources étaient entassées sur la même tuile. Si bien que j'avais cru que je les avaient perdues...

flap

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bug ressources

Post by geff on Tue 3 Feb - 15:56

Le bug des ressources empilées est corrigé pour le prochain patch.
Merci pour vos retours.

geff

Posts : 68
Join date : 2015-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bug ressources

Post by MrWizerd on Thu 5 Feb - 9:32

losfifou wrote:Bonjour,
Tout à l'heure j'ai cahrgé ma partie et il y avait un petit bug au niveau des resources dans mon vaisseau. Plusieurs types de resources étaient empilée. Ainsi j'avais par exemple mon fer et mon hydrogène l'un sur l'autre. En tout j'avais 3 tas de deux types de ressources.

Translated - Hello,
Just now I cahrge my game and there was a small bug in the resources in my ship. Several types of resources were stacked. And I for example my my iron and one hydrogen on the other. In all I had three lots of two types of resources. (google translate)

I also had this same problem when I started up from a save game after an update. I don't know what exactly caused this to happen.

(Translated to French via Google Translate please don't make fun and I apologize for not knowing french)

Je ai également eu le même problème quand je ai commencé à partir d'une sauvegarde de jeu après une mise à jour. Je ne sais pas exactement ce qui a causé cela se produise.

MrWizerd

Posts : 20
Join date : 2015-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bug ressources

Post by geff on Thu 5 Feb - 11:55

MrWizerd wrote:
(Translated to French via Google Translate please don't make fun and I apologize for not knowing french)

Je ai également eu le même problème quand je ai commencé à partir d'une sauvegarde de jeu après une mise à jour. Je ne sais pas exactement ce qui a causé cela se produise.

Hi MrWizerd, you don't have to speak french Wink
This bug is fixed in the next patch (beta-5-x).
Only if you start a new game from the new version. Saved games of previous version have this bug.

geff

Posts : 68
Join date : 2015-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bug ressources

Post by MrWizerd on Thu 5 Feb - 12:12

[quote="geff"]
MrWizerd wrote:
Hi MrWizerd, you don't have to speak french Wink
This bug is fixed in the next patch (beta-5-x).
Only if you start a new game from the new version. Saved games of previous version have this bug.

Oh, I know that I don't have to speak french but as this game so eloquently points out survival requires communication. To be a proper community, to help each other, and the developers make this a better game we all have a need to communicate. To this end I can at the very least make an attempt to communicate with those who don't speak/are not fluent in English. I have always been irritated by those who speak English and just expect that the world should accommodate us. While English is making its way around the globe as a primary language it is not one every where and I appreciate those who attempt to speak to me in my language when they don't speak it well, it is only fair I return the favor. So I tried to offer a translation so that if the others who posted here in french couldn't read my post they at least could get the jist of it. Like I said, communication is key to survival Smile

MrWizerd

Posts : 20
Join date : 2015-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bug ressources

Post by flap on Thu 5 Feb - 18:43

MrWizerd wrote: While English is making its way around the globe as a primary language(...)

In that case, I would call english a vehicular language (rather than primary), ie a langage used between people who don't share the same.

flap

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bug ressources

Post by MrWizerd on Thu 5 Feb - 23:28

I think that is quite apt.

MrWizerd

Posts : 20
Join date : 2015-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bug ressources

Post by geff on Thu 12 Feb - 20:39

La nouvelle version est disponible sur le site Humble Bundle.
Le bug des ressources empilées est corrigé.

The new version is available, which fixe the stack of resources.

Changelog : http://outthere.forumactif.org/t305-beta-5-1-available-changelog

geff

Posts : 68
Join date : 2015-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bug ressources

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum