resolution and fullscreen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

resolution and fullscreen

Post by vaab on Sat 7 Feb - 8:09

I'm given the choice to choose my resolution, but my resolution is not listed. This is very old fashioned. Just launch the game with the actual resolution of the screen (especially with game not asking so much graphic power), or at least propose on your list the native resolution of the screen.

I can launch the game in window mode, then maximze the window. But then on ubuntu, I still have various ubuntu UI in the way.

The game is fluid and I didn't notice any issue.

Apart that this seems to be a demo and not a real Beta : The game finished very quickly saying it was a demo. Did I miss something ?

If this is the case, I'm not really sure this is a smart move from you, because we paid for the beta access. I don't really appreciate paying for a demo.

I also paid for the real full classical game and finished it. I'm not sure what you are trying to protect, but this seems to be a bad move.

A beta is not a demo, you are making yourself a very bad press. And actually, I don't think you are really into beta testing the game if you don't let your beta-tester test long plays. I feel I have been scammed in some ways.

Please tell me there is a way to test the full game.

vaab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: resolution and fullscreen

Post by MichaelP on Tue 24 Feb - 10:48

Hi Vaab,
We had to stop the gameplay at the first cutscene as the full content is not yet implemented.
We might open up the full game early in march.

http://www.miclos.com

MichaelP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaab on Tue 24 Feb - 13:27

Thanks for the answer. Probably a message (a simple text files that opens before launching the game) would have been a good way to tell the beta-tester to what extent the game is playable, and what we should test.

However, if the previous suggestion would have soothed the bad feeling of discovering it yourself, this still smells awfully like a demo.

vaab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top