Out There
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delayed ressource consumption.

2 posters

Go down

Delayed ressource consumption. Empty Delayed ressource consumption.

Post by Esdeve Tue 3 Mar - 4:53

If using fe/oxygen/fuel on the ship then directly leaving the inventory, the HUD refilling animation will stop, but not the sound. If going back to the inventory later, the animation will complete and the stat corrected. The same if you travel to another star before opening the inventory.

Thought, for example, if what you used were oxygen and it wasn't going to completely refill your ship, then you leave the inventory during refilling so it pause, then travel, miraculously obtain an oxygen loot event (wooah miraculous), when opening your inventory, the oxygen use will continue.

But it seems it's not just the animation :
After several tests and the "miraculous event" i wanted to happen happened. This time I had 1x oxygen, used the pile to refill the ship, leaved, traveled, had a +20 oxygen loot, opened my inventory, saw I had only 2 oxygen left, and the ship 100%.
So it's more as if the use of the selected pile is "paused", then the pile is completed by the event loot, and the act of completely using it, loot included, is restarted on opening of the inventory. The problem is, I may have not wanted to use the loot.

I have to try to reproduce (again) whatever the resource is to be sure... Hard time with limited number of actions ^^

Esdeve

Back to top Go down

Delayed ressource consumption. Empty Re: Delayed ressource consumption.

Post by geff Wed 4 Mar - 11:58

Hi esdeve,

in the next patch you won't be able to quit the inventory until the refill animation is ended.
It will solve this problem.

Thanks for your feedback.

geff

Back to top Go down

Post by Esdeve Wed 4 Mar - 14:16

Even if I'm the type preferring navigating quickly, I'll admit this is a functional and radical but sure solution.

Esdeve

Back to top Go down

Post by Esdeve Fri 20 Mar - 14:39

Back here ^^
Since I had this bad habit, and not remembering it normally would not be possible anymore, I tried using more than one pile of resources in one time (He then Fe).

Now, the result of trying to drag&drop something movable (fe) during a consumption of another resource (he), is that the something disappear, the move being made for consumption or tidying up Wink

(About tidying up, I'd say the "broken" slots implementation is quite a surprise. Great.)

Edit : I think one time I had an increased amount, an not disappearance of the second resource I tried to move (not consume), but couldn't reproduce so far..

Esdeve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down