cut off from the rest of the universe

Go down

cut off from the rest of the universe Empty cut off from the rest of the universe

Post by sbied on Tue 4 Mar - 7:22

I flew into a star system but from there the one I came from was declared to be out of reach. And, sure enough, from there I could only reach one other system, from which could only be reached where I now was. So my reachable universe was now just those two systems.

sbied

View user profile

Back to top Go down

cut off from the rest of the universe Empty Re: cut off from the rest of the universe

Post by Latouffe on Tue 4 Mar - 11:23

Heh. I've been in this situation ;-) but I managed to exit it. I researched the add-on for the reactor and mined some fuel to go further

Latouffe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

cut off from the rest of the universe Empty Re: cut off from the rest of the universe

Post by Kimburan on Wed 5 Mar - 2:16

Same problem. Got stuck between few planets 10 or so. Can't reach any other. upgrades don't seem to help.

Kimburan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkki on Wed 5 Mar - 3:18

Got to teleported to an area of 3-star island that is cut off from rest of the universe. Can't upgrade. While plausible tough-luck situation, this kind of dead-end feels like a bug.

Arkki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelP on Wed 5 Mar - 11:58

Not a bug! Just a wrong decision Wink

MichaelP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stumpyjay on Mon 10 Mar - 1:23

It would help if you were able to pan the star map around to forward plan movements. What's the point of the telescope having a range if it's range circle is never visible on screen

Stumpyjay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down