Out There
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

option to eliminate hyperspace jump animation altogether

2 posters

Go down

option to eliminate hyperspace jump animation altogether Empty option to eliminate hyperspace jump animation altogether

Post by jinchoung Tue 25 Mar - 5:54

i love love love the game....

it really reveals itself to be a work of someone who knows and actually likes scifi.

but i have a genuine problem where i'm so irritated with having to skip over the hyperspace animations, i'm playing it less and less!

for the first couple of play throughs, the intro, the hyperspace animations, they're awesome. but on the 30th playthrough, having to go through all of that again and again is just a real hindrance.

you've already addressed the ability to skip the intro with the quickstart mode. please give us the option of skipping the hyperspace animation.

thanks.

jin

jinchoung

Back to top Go down

option to eliminate hyperspace jump animation altogether Empty Re: option to eliminate hyperspace jump animation altogether

Post by sidbarnhoorn Tue 25 Mar - 13:17

What device do you play on? I'm playing on an iPhone and there's a skip button for the animation when you jump to another system. Perhaps a bug that you don't have it?

sidbarnhoorn

Back to top Go down

option to eliminate hyperspace jump animation altogether Empty Re: option to eliminate hyperspace jump animation altogether

Post by jinchoung Tue 25 Mar - 19:54

I have the button. I DO NOT want to press it every time I jump to a new star system.

I just want the option to skip ALL of them.

jinchoung

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down