Out There
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of device specs optimal for this game? [RE-POST]

2 posters

Go down

What kind of device specs optimal for this game? [RE-POST] Empty What kind of device specs optimal for this game? [RE-POST]

Post by Nyarlathotep Sun 15 Jun - 10:03

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven I posted the following in the other "General Info" forum back in April, and for some reason the topic was locked without explanation (and to my disappointment, I received no responses at all). I'm reposting in a different thread hoping a player or two can take the time to respond. Here goes again...

Hello! I just recently discovered Out There in an online review, and will definitely be purchasing it (for Android). I've always been heavily into space themed RPG/RTS games like Privateer, Starcraft, Sins of a Solar Empire, Freelancer, Freespace, X3, X4, System Shock 2, etc., so it's great to see a good quality space adventure game for Android (my favorite thus far has been Star Traders Elite).

Anyway...my question: I have a choice of tablets (with varying levels of horsepower) to play on, so I was wondering how resource 'intensive' the game is? I don't see any hardware specs suggestions over at Play, so I'd be very interested in hearing some players weigh in with their experience playing on it on different phones or tablets. For example... minimum/optimum screen size? How demanding on CPU(s)? Memory usage? Does it sip or guzzle battery?

I just want to make sure I maximize my playing experience.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Nyarlathotep

Back to top Go down

What kind of device specs optimal for this game? [RE-POST] Empty Re: What kind of device specs optimal for this game? [RE-POST]

Post by MichaelP Tue 17 Jun - 20:17

Hi!
The Beta forum has been locked because irrelevant with the commercial version.
Thanks for reposting here.

To respond to your request :
Out There is very low on graphic resources and can be played on any modern device (tablets and smartphones).
We have compatibility issues with Sony Xperia Z devices though.

MichaelP

Back to top Go down

What kind of device specs optimal for this game? [RE-POST] Empty Re: What kind of device specs optimal for this game? [RE-POST]

Post by Nyarlathotep Sat 25 Apr - 7:26

@MichaelP
Thank you for the reply.

Nyarlathotep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down