Out There
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My feel of the game so far and some improvment.

2 posters

Go down

My feel of the game so far and some improvment. Empty My feel of the game so far and some improvment.

Post by kinson Sat 1 Feb - 1:17

So far I have finish once and failed about 5 times so, not a huge amount of time played yet.
Some thoughts:
1. I love it! It is already fun and I think has even more potential.
2. Small but great UI improvement: We need a button on the Ship UI to view technologies and cost without having an open cargo spot. We should also be able to open this after drilling/probing to check which materials we need.
3. Bigger game improvement:
   In order to make the game much more replay-able and fun we need some persistence. Most thing should be accumulated and/or upgrade-able between games. Like the words learned, technology learned. You could also allow the selection of any ship you have acquired while playing. Changes like this would require you to make the game more difficult, since each successive play through would get easier. Take a look at rogue legacy

kinson

Back to top Go down

My feel of the game so far and some improvment. Empty Re: My feel of the game so far and some improvment.

Post by MichaelP Tue 4 Feb - 10:16

Hi Kinson,

Thanks for your interesting suggestions.
We added a 'blueprint' button in the ship management screen.
It will be in the next update.

MichaelP

Back to top Go down

My feel of the game so far and some improvment. Empty Re: My feel of the game so far and some improvment.

Post by kinson Tue 4 Feb - 16:56

Awesome! The blueprint button will be a great improvement.

kinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down