Out There
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

there is something about the starmap

Go down

there is something about the starmap Empty there is something about the starmap

Post by mrpeter Sun 9 Feb - 22:26

Hi,
Great game so far, i like the feel of it !! Please dont do the Rogue Legacy thing where you get better every time you play, i like to start from zero every time - and have every play session stand on its own right.

Back on topic, i feel there is something missing when i looknat the star map, all the white stars in different size but looking the same... but maybe there is a tech, that make them look just slightly different ?

Its just a bit blend to look at - but the again, the design grows on you and i like how it looks. But still a bit boring.

Fun game, dont be affraid of doing crazy things :-) we want the game YOUR making and not "just" a checklist of wishes :-) keep up the great work and let your design shine through.

mrpeter

Back to top Go down

there is something about the starmap Empty Re: there is something about the starmap

Post by mrpeter Thu 13 Feb - 15:07

Ohhh i get i now :-) its a "plain" star map like a navigation map , and its impressiv to look back on the road you have travled :-) thats when the planets show up on the map as the type of planets they are, also its nice that you see witch planets you have visited.

Still having fun

mrpeter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum