Out There
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Features and suggestions and comments, oh my!

3 posters

Go down

Features and suggestions and comments, oh my!  Empty Features and suggestions and comments, oh my!

Post by Kvothe Fri 7 Mar - 0:30

As the title says, a few suggestions or thoughts on game features:

1) If an encounter with an Alien Race or a random event results in tech and/or materials being given, and our cargo is full already, please allow us the choice to dump or rearrange in the same fashion that regular gas planet/rocky planet probes do.

2) Any chance of allowing us to take an element from the probe and put it directly into usage, instead of having to clear inventory space and THEN using it? I'm looking at you Oxygen, Helium and Iron.

3) Could we be given the ability to look back at our previous route? I understand why we can't "look forward" but if we've already traveled to a star, we should be able to look at the route we took.

4) There is a technology - the name eludes me at the moment - that allows one to see the types of planets in an unexplored system while using the telescope. It would be great it an explored system would always have that sort of indicator come up, and maybe even list each planet in the system. In other words, not just that there are 2 Rocky Worlds, and one gas world but that both rocky worlds were mined and that the gas world is still untapped. Include with it the status of any space stations if they've been tapped or the locations of space ships if discovered.

Thanks!

Kvothe

Back to top Go down

Features and suggestions and comments, oh my!  Empty Re: Features and suggestions and comments, oh my!

Post by MichaelP Fri 7 Mar - 12:53

Thanks for your suggestions!
We'll discuss it internally.

MichaelP

Back to top Go down

Features and suggestions and comments, oh my!  Empty Re: Features and suggestions and comments, oh my!

Post by MrMist Sun 9 Mar - 17:56

I agree with Kvothe on these suggestions. Especially 1). This scenario is a bit annoying.. I also really like the idea of 3), however it's still hard to remember exactly what you've mined in each system.. Could it be a tech also showing which planet you've visited? A further development of 4) where you also have some indication as to which planet you've actually mined and not?

Oh.. And I'd really like to see:

5. Any change of making it easier for us to use a partial big stack (20 tons) to use. Now we have to have a clear inventory space to split the "stack" , e.g. 10/10, and then use 10 tons to fix the hull. It would be nice not having to have a clear inventory space for this. I'm not quite sure how to implement this though Smile

MrMist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down