Out There
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skip automatically all travel confirmations and warp screen

Go down

Skip automatically all travel confirmations and warp screen Empty Skip automatically all travel confirmations and warp screen

Post by Aurisgale Tue 3 Feb - 12:28

Hi and thanks for your great game. I'm hoping that there would be an option to disable warp animations automatically, getting tired of pushing skip button. Also it would be nice to land on planets without confirm and the cost of landing could be seen next to land button.

And it would be nice if there would be an option for button replacement. For me the buttons are too low on the screen of iPhone. Left and the right side in the middle would be more natural for fingers. bounce

Aurisgale

Back to top Go down

Skip automatically all travel confirmations and warp screen Empty Re: Skip automatically all travel confirmations and warp screen

Post by Aurisgale Tue 3 Feb - 17:23

Maybe double tapping planets and stars would improve traveling to more fluent. Even the game is excellent there is too much of screen tapping - It feels like I'm always searching where to tap next. Suspect

Aurisgale

Back to top Go down