Out There
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug: Hitbox for clicking on currently occupied star system is too large

2 posters

Go down

Bug: Hitbox for clicking on currently occupied star system is too large Empty Bug: Hitbox for clicking on currently occupied star system is too large

Post by conor9604 Wed 25 Mar - 0:32

If you are occupying a star system that is very close to another star system you will not be able to travel to the close by star system. See picture:

Bug: Hitbox for clicking on currently occupied star system is too large Noclic11

In this case the blue star system that I occupy has such a large hitbox that i cannot click on the white star system that is right next to the ship icon. Every time I try to click on that white star system it takes me back to my currently occupied blue star system. I have observed this multiple times and I think that the star system shown in picture is about as far away as issue can be observed, but anything closer than that will also yield error.

conor9604

Back to top Go down

Bug: Hitbox for clicking on currently occupied star system is too large Empty Re: Bug: Hitbox for clicking on currently occupied star system is too large

Post by geff Mon 30 Mar - 11:06

hi conor9604,

this problem is fixed for the final release (2nd April).
Thank you for your feedback.

geff

Back to top Go down