Out There
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I use the wormhole generator?

4 posters

Go down

How do I use the wormhole generator? Empty How do I use the wormhole generator?

Post by wugabum Sun 2 Mar - 21:10

In a previous game I built a wormhole generator, but I did not find out how to use it.

How can I "jump to any black hole in my telescope radius" with it? Do I somehow need to use the Omega? Do I need to be close to a black hole or can I start my jump anywhere?

wugabum

Back to top Go down

How do I use the wormhole generator? Empty Re: How do I use the wormhole generator?

Post by Sven Viking Sun 2 Mar - 23:10

I didn't get this at first either. You need to fly into a black hole and can then jump to other black holes.

Sven Viking

Back to top Go down

How do I use the wormhole generator? Empty Re: How do I use the wormhole generator?

Post by Tonmaii Mon 3 Mar - 14:44

I believe it's useful with death seed which allow you to create black hole at the system you have already visit, so you can return to alien space station easily for specific resource.
Or if you have wide range-upgraded space folder (ex. Tau) it would save a lot of energy resource.

But it's quite too situational for me.

Tonmaii

Back to top Go down

Post by dactylos Thu 13 Mar - 0:11

It's handy as a means of fast cheap travel. I found that it used whatever omega you had. But then you could forever jump to new holes without any omega

dactylos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down