Out There
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck in a system after meeting ennemies

2 posters

Go down

Stuck in a system after meeting ennemies Empty Stuck in a system after meeting ennemies

Post by Danish Wed 5 Mar - 21:11

Hello

I might be stuck somewhere, maybe a bug, maybe not?

I'm full of fuel and I've various material.
Then I go in a random system and meet ennemies for the first time. They attacked me, broke my subspatial equipment and I also lost HF material.

Now, I need some HF to repair my equipment because I can't leave the system without it (other stars are too far away) but all the planets of the system are occupied by ennemies so I can't land on them to retrieve HF.

My only move is to land on the star itself but I can only retrieve He or H, which doesn't help a lot. I can't even die as I can't neither dig nor move anymore to waste fuel.

What should I do? Is the game blocking me with no escape ?
I didn't do anything wrong Sad

Please help!
Danish

Danish

Back to top Go down

Stuck in a system after meeting ennemies Empty Re: Stuck in a system after meeting ennemies

Post by bandit Wed 5 Mar - 22:14

You are dead buddy. Happens all the time

bandit

Back to top Go down

Stuck in a system after meeting ennemies Empty Re: Stuck in a system after meeting ennemies

Post by bandit Wed 5 Mar - 22:15

Well unless you have omega to repair

bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Danish Wed 5 Mar - 22:39

Shit, I still tried to play as I should.
Bad luck, it's hard to admit the game can just kill you once in a row Sad

Danish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down