Out There
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some bugs to report for 1.04

3 posters

Go down

Some bugs to report for 1.04 Empty Some bugs to report for 1.04

Post by TPedri Fri 18 Jul - 9:09

Alien race discovery limit -
I've noticed since the latest update, after every long game: Alien races discovered = 6. I believe that is the limit and cannot be more than 6, however, if I am wrong please post.

The Death seed 1 -
If a star should have a garden planet and you plant the death seed, it now becomes a rocky planet. However, the minerals on that rocky will still be of that what the garden planet was (i.e. the rocky planet will still have gold, copper, cobalt, even oxygen for mining). Not sure if that's the way you wanted it.

The Death seed 2 -
When a star is created to a blackhole and you leave the game, upon return the blackhole is a star again.

The Death seed 3 -
When planting the death seed to create a blackhole, you now have the option to enter the blackhole and travel to another blackhole via the wormhole generator and Omega. The problem is you may only travel from a created blackhole, not to a created blackhole with the wormhole generator.

TPedri

Back to top Go down

Some bugs to report for 1.04 Empty Re: Some bugs to report for 1.04

Post by MichaelP Tue 19 Aug - 9:45

Thanks for reporting this.

Death Seed 1 -
This is normal. Destroying a star will burn garden planets.
It won't be possible to replenish your oxygen anymore, but you still can gather specific resources underground.

MichaelP

Back to top Go down

Post by boonxeven Sun 21 Sep - 18:21

The alien race discovery limit bug sucks. I purposely visited every solar system in my last game to see if the last three achievements could be unlocked. It's definitely not just me though, as looking through all the top players achievements and no one else has them.

Three achievements that can't be unlocked due to the bug are
-Stranger in (Encounter 10 alien races)
-Xenologist (Talk to 15 alien races)
-Galaxian (Know all alien races)

boonxeven

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelP Sun 21 Sep - 20:54

We'll add new alien races in Ω Edition so you'll be able to get those achievements.

MichaelP

Back to top Go down

Post by boonxeven Tue 23 Sep - 15:34

MichaelP wrote:We'll add new alien races in Ω Edition so you'll be able to get those achievements.

Interesting. So it's not that there is a bug, just that there aren't that many alien races. I thought each garden planet visited was a new alien race.

boonxeven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down