Out There
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple of questions re: Interferometer and Cryonics

2 posters

Go down

Couple of questions re: Interferometer and Cryonics Empty Couple of questions re: Interferometer and Cryonics

Post by HalfDayDeemo Tue 21 Jan - 13:32

Couple of quick questions;

Does the Cryonics module do anything? Obviously you break it down in the tutorial but you can aquire ships with it in. I've seen another module the links to it up can figure out what those upgrades do.

Also I found a ship with an Interferometer and when I looked at the stars I got the same readout each time, which were incorrect. I noticed I didn't have a telescope though; does the Interferometer require it to function? If so does this need to be added to the tool tip?

HalfDayDeemo

Back to top Go down

Couple of questions re: Interferometer and Cryonics Empty Re: Couple of questions re: Interferometer and Cryonics

Post by MichaelP Wed 22 Jan - 11:50

Yeah the interferometer doesn't work if the telescope is broken or missing.
We'll add a tooltip in the equipment description.
Thanks for reporting!

MichaelP

Back to top Go down

Couple of questions re: Interferometer and Cryonics Empty Re: Couple of questions re: Interferometer and Cryonics

Post by MichaelP Fri 24 Jan - 12:08

Cryonics doesn't do anything, unless you build its upgrade "Shared cryonics" which improve your ship's ecosystem.

MichaelP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down