Out There
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Useage Tips

3 posters

Go down

Forum Useage Tips Empty Forum Useage Tips

Post by Karnine Tue 11 Mar - 20:25

How to set your Avatar.
Step 1 First you need to log on your account if your registered if not then do not do the steps.
Step 2 Click Profile after logging in
Step 3 Once your in the Profile menu look for Avatar on the Navigation Bar and Click it.
Step 4 Once your in the Avatar Menu you can do the following 1 choose from the forums Avatars, upload from url off site or use a url link. Please read the size limit while there it's 150x150 max.
Step 5 Once your happy with your avatar you ether selected on forum gallery or upload click the Save bottom and now you should have a avatar of your own.

If you guys want me to post more tips and helpful advice to use the forum I will be happy to post it.
Karnine
Karnine

Http://lucario-domain.ogamebattle.com

Back to top Go down

Forum Useage Tips Empty Re: Forum Useage Tips

Post by R22 Tue 11 Mar - 22:08

The ratio of your avatar is bad, and you should feel bad.

But thanks for the tips.
R22
R22

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnine Wed 12 Mar - 6:49

The ratio for avatars is this forums requirements I can not change ratio of the size on this site so my step 4 is the basic requirements for this site.

Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width cannot exceed 150 pixels, the height cannot exceed 200 pixels, and the file size cannot be higher than 64 KB.
Here the proof on the avatar menu details
Karnine
Karnine

Back to top Go down

Post by R22 Wed 12 Mar - 10:50

If you say so
R22
R22

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnine Sun 6 Apr - 2:51

R22 wrote:If you say so
umm only the admin or founder can change it I should know I run a forum exactly like this you can  study Vist it by click the www link or this image Forum Useage Tips Image44I know a lot about this type of forum I been doing it be for this was even made 4 years of exp. , I help out on other Forumotion forums and I understand every thing on it in the administration control panel for admin rank. I can also get the admin group to show up on the main home index and add groups to the section.
Karnine
Karnine

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenomorph Sun 11 May - 1:00

I think what R22 was getting at is that your avatar is squished. If you compare your avatar to his to can see that the face looks different.
Xenomorph
Xenomorph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down