Out There
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cut off from the rest of the universe

+2
Latouffe
sbied
6 posters

Go down

cut off from the rest of the universe Empty cut off from the rest of the universe

Post by sbied Tue 4 Mar - 7:22

I flew into a star system but from there the one I came from was declared to be out of reach. And, sure enough, from there I could only reach one other system, from which could only be reached where I now was. So my reachable universe was now just those two systems.

sbied

Back to top Go down

cut off from the rest of the universe Empty Re: cut off from the rest of the universe

Post by Latouffe Tue 4 Mar - 11:23

Heh. I've been in this situation ;-) but I managed to exit it. I researched the add-on for the reactor and mined some fuel to go further

Latouffe

Back to top Go down

cut off from the rest of the universe Empty Re: cut off from the rest of the universe

Post by Kimburan Wed 5 Mar - 2:16

Same problem. Got stuck between few planets 10 or so. Can't reach any other. upgrades don't seem to help.

Kimburan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkki Wed 5 Mar - 3:18

Got to teleported to an area of 3-star island that is cut off from rest of the universe. Can't upgrade. While plausible tough-luck situation, this kind of dead-end feels like a bug.

Arkki

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelP Wed 5 Mar - 11:58

Not a bug! Just a wrong decision Wink

MichaelP

Back to top Go down

Post by Stumpyjay Mon 10 Mar - 1:23

It would help if you were able to pan the star map around to forward plan movements. What's the point of the telescope having a range if it's range circle is never visible on screen

Stumpyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down