Out There
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overview over all seven Ships and all 25 Technologies

3 posters

Go down

Overview over all seven Ships and all 25 Technologies Empty Overview over all seven Ships and all 25 Technologies

Post by lordfiSh Thu 13 Mar - 23:09

working on a small FAQ and the Endings as well. maybe even a few videos
hope that helps especial new players: http: // a.wiiare.in/out-there-game-faq cheers

Overview over all seven Ships and all 25 Technologies 12310 Overview over all seven Ships and all 25 Technologies 123410

Last edited by lordfiSh on Fri 14 Mar - 15:10; edited 1 time in total

lordfiSh

Back to top Go down

Overview over all seven Ships and all 25 Technologies Empty Re: Overview over all seven Ships and all 25 Technologies

Post by piechdibi Fri 14 Mar - 0:21

awesome ! Thanks
piechdibi
piechdibi

Back to top Go down

Overview over all seven Ships and all 25 Technologies Empty Re: Overview over all seven Ships and all 25 Technologies

Post by FlashBackJack Fri 14 Mar - 12:01

Hi
great guide
the first of two you are missing from the tech section is

wormhole generator Th1 Au1 Si1 Fe1
Thanks to the Omega Element this device can break the laws ofr physic and invert the mass of a blackhole. Therefore transforming them into "Lorentz Wormholes", that allow to access any wormhole in my Telescope reach without travelling!
It increases the Telescope's range as well

if i find the other i'll post here

FBJ

FlashBackJack
FlashBackJack

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashBackJack Fri 14 Mar - 13:00

Hi

my first game today and i've found the last bit of tech for you

Subspace Reactor power HF4 to create HF1 to repair HF2 to dismantle
This module works only during an interstellar travel done with the space folder. it's a photonic pressure propulsion device that works in the pocket universe created by the Space Folder. With it, I use less fuel and i can go Farther !

link it to the Space Folder

hope this has helped

FBJ
FlashBackJack
FlashBackJack

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfiSh Fri 14 Mar - 15:59

Thanks, updated Smile

lordfiSh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down