Out There
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things I'd Like to see in Omega Edition

2 posters

Go down

Things I'd Like to see in Omega Edition Empty Things I'd Like to see in Omega Edition

Post by Steve-O Wed 26 Nov - 19:43

Hi All,

So I recently discovered and downloaded this game for my iPod touch. I love it! It's the perfect mix of random replayability and thinky strategy, IMHO. Needless to say, I was very excited to hear about the forthcoming Omega Edition and I eagerly anticipate its release!

Here's a brief wishlist of suggestions/features I'd like to see in the game in the future:
1) Option to disable confirmation pop ups. You know, all the little "Are you sure you want to do this? Confirm/Cancel" windows that appear when you're playing. They can be life savers sometimes, but most of the time I find them irritating extra clicks. I think it would be neat if there was an option to turn them off if you don't like them, or leave them on if you still enjoy the safety net.

2) Option to disable light-speed jump animation. Again, it's neat the first couple of times but eventually gets annoying. Even with the skip button there. An option to just flat out disable it would be appreciated. People who like it can leave it on, people who don't can turn it off.

3) Transferring ships "Take All" option. I would appreciate a button when in "Show Cargo" mode that would just pull all cargo from the derelict ship over to the one you currently control. I don't feel the need to pull technologies (which I've seen others suggest) - I'm fine with needing to rebuild on the new ship - but the display is so tiny on my iPod and my fingers are so terribly, terribly, stubby and fat that it's sometimes difficult to grab each element stack individually and move them over.

4) Overall Score Board. By this I mean an option on the main menu to view your highest score to date. Also, a summary of all the different ways a game can end and how many times you received each ending would be neat. ie: Asphyxiated, Crushed, Out of Fuel, Condemned, etc... Victory? (I have yet to see that one myself Wink )

5) More of Everything!. Actually, it sounds like Omega Edition already has this covered. Super excited! Keep up the good work!

Steve-O

Back to top Go down

Things I'd Like to see in Omega Edition Empty Re: Things I'd Like to see in Omega Edition

Post by MichaelP Wed 3 Dec - 10:52

Hi again Steve-O,
Thanks for your feedback.
We'll see if we can implement those improvements.

MichaelP

Back to top Go down