Out There
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I tried to destroy the enemy but failed

3 posters

Go down

I tried to destroy the enemy but failed Empty I tried to destroy the enemy but failed

Post by spacetraveller Mon 3 Mar - 16:04

So after finishing the game by reaching the green objective, I have been trying to get either red or blue.

I digress. So I have been trying to destroy the "enemy" by getting to their home and using death seed on the sun.

I managed to get there BUT I did not have any omega- sadly I did not know it was needed to activate the death seed.

I had the manta shaped vessel- I had 2 improvements to the space folder; a force field with 1 improvement; and the standard eqpt- sadly never got a geo scan.

I found having FE was very useful; to max probe and drill up to 10 km.

spacetraveller

Back to top Go down

I tried to destroy the enemy but failed Empty Re: I tried to destroy the enemy but failed

Post by Sven Viking Mon 3 Mar - 18:55

I just got the red ending. I guess for the blue ending you just do the same thing but at the blue location?

Sven Viking

Back to top Go down

I tried to destroy the enemy but failed Empty Re: I tried to destroy the enemy but failed

Post by spacetraveller Tue 4 Mar - 5:21

Managed to get all the components and a decent ship but ran into low oxygen and a random event that wiped out the already critical supply. Sad as I was so close. Oh well live. Die. Repeat. :-)

spacetraveller

Back to top Go down

Post by dactylos Thu 13 Mar - 0:08

Have done the blue one successfully...think equipment slots is the key

dactylos

Back to top Go down

Post by spacetraveller Tue 18 Mar - 2:52

Success! Managed to become god king of the death people. I am Khorne, ravager of worlds, or at least his younger cousin. :-)

spacetraveller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down